viernes, 12 de enero de 2018

A typical day


Actividades diarias

Pregunta de Actividad
Respuesta de activides
What time do you get up?
I wake up at nine thirty in the morning
What time do you go to sleep?
I fall asleep at midnight
What time do you take a shower?
usually at noon
What time do you study for Prepa en línea-SEP?
after six in the afternoon I got to do my activities
What time do you have breakfast?
breakfast after ten in the morning
What time do you have lunch?
after two in the afternoon is lunch


My day begins at nine, thirty in the morning.
My breakfast is at ten in the morning.
After breakfast I get to do my homework.
At noon I go for a swim.
At one o'clock I go to school for my daughter.
At two in the afternoon we eat.
At six in the afternoon I go for an hour.
At seven in the afternoon he returned home to do my activities of Prepa en línea-SEP
At ten o'clock we had dinner.
At twelve o'clock I fall asleep.
Mi día inicia a las nueve de la mañana, lo primero que hago es desayunar para empezar el día con fuerza, para hacer mis actividades de casa, una vez hechas mis actividades, a medio día me meto a bañar y arreglarme,  para que a la una de la tarde ir por  mi hija a la escuela,  a las dos de la tarde comemos.
Mi actividad favorita del día es, salir a correr, ya que me siento libre y se me olvida todo el estrés del día. A  las siete de la noche le dedico dos horas a las actividades de la escuela y a las once me dispongo a dormir.
 
My starting day at nine in the morning, the first thing I do is eat breakfast to start the day with force, to do my activities at home, once my activities are done, one half a day I go to bathe and get ready, so that one in the afternoon for my daughter to school, at two in the afternoon we eat.
My favorite activity of the day is, run a run, since I feel free and forget all the stress of the day. At seven o'clock at night I dedicate the hours to the activities of the school and once I have a sleep.

Audio:

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario