viernes, 12 de enero de 2018

Packing.



Tabla guía.
objeto
Características
Parte de la casa donde se encuentra.
Sunglasses
Golden
Bedroom
Clock
Wall
Kitchen
Boots
Coffees
Fourth
Dress
Black
Bedroom
Roller skates
Pink
Garage
Table
Of tea
Garden
Armchair
Brown
Living room
Screen
Plasma
Living room
Ball
Red
Garage
Picture
Of weddings
Living room

 Los enunciados

1)    My gold sunglasses are on the dresser in my bedroom
2)    My wall clock is in the kitchen.
3)    My brown boots are in my room.
4)     My black dress is in my bedroom.
5)     My pink skates are in the garage.
6)    My tea table is in the garden.
7)    My brown armchair is in the living room.
8)    My plasma screen is in the living room.
9)    My red beach ball is in the garage.

10) My wedding box is in the room.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario