viernes, 12 de enero de 2018

What do you like?


I like
Me gusta caminar con mi familia--------------I like to walk with my family
Me gusta los días nublados-------------------- I like cloudy days
Me gustan los pasteles-------------------------- I like cakes
Me gusta bailar------------------------------------ I like to dance
Me gusta escuchar música--------------------- I like listening to music

Dislike
Me disgusta estar sin salir --------------------- I dislike to be out
Me disgusta mojarme---------------------------- I dislike wetting
Me disgusta engordar----------------------------I dislike to get fat
Me disgusta estar sentada----------------------I dislike sitting
Me disgusta lo aburrido--------------------------I dislike the boring


I like to walk with my family because I dislike being without going out, I like cloudy days because it feels cool weather but I dislike getting wet because you can get sick. I like cakes are delicious, but I dislike to get fat, that's why I like to dance to exercise, I hate being seated when I can dance, I like to listen to music because I dislike how boring.

Link del audio

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario